Wednesday, September 14, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELDER JENSEN!!

My week was so good :) Texas is still hot and humid but also still the best state ever, second only to arizona :)  Awesome thank you so much!! We'll be back at the office on Friday so no worries I can pick up the package now, thank you you are the best!! :) Also as far as pants, I love the dockers ones! Are there any other types that are more breathable? It get hot here haha. Honestly  though the dockers ones are good! I am still good with 34/36, I still fit pretty well into all my pants. Surprisingly (; Also, I am actually doing decently well on shirts, I take care of them! Maybe 1-2 new short sleeve ones from stafford but I really am okay on those :) ALSO THAT'S AWESOME!!! That is a really neat story about FamilySearch, you were destined to be a member of the church :) Wow though that is so great! It's neat to know I have pioneer history on both sides of my family tree!! Wow, that is so so cool!!! The whole Jensen thing too! Wow, yeah so we are invited to get our converts to the temple within one month because people that start family history and go to the temple within that time are almost guaranteed to stay in the church, so that is a large focus for us! We even have an hour to do every week and though we don't have loads of time, it's been neat to get to work on that! Wow that is so awesome mom, you are the greatest :) Thank you for being the greatest mother in the world, I love you so much!! I have been reflecting a lot this week. Literally one year ago today I was in Africa, that seemed like yesterday!!! I have been reflecting a lot in how much I have changed in the past year. I look at who I was then, and who I am now and am so happy and surprised. On my mission I have found my true potential mommy. 100% the gospel is true and it changes lives. I have gone from somebody without control to a priesthood holder who knows who he is and what he wants to do. I stand by the phrase I read about everyday in PMG, true doctrine, understood changes behavior faster than the study of behavior changes behavior. When we understand true doctrine, lives changes. I love my mission mommy, this is the best experience I have ever had. 19 years later I am so so so grateful to the wonderful example that I have to look to. It's been really interesting, every time I teach an investigator I think about you, the potential that they have to become strong members of the church who have children who eventually serve missions. That has been the secret to the work in this area, once we see their potential, we work harder to help them gain that conversion experience. Thank you so much for all you have done for me mom, I love you so much! Thank you so being a great example to me, I love you!!!!!

Elder Jensen


No comments:

Post a Comment