Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Transferred to Missouri City!

First off yes I am all good! It's been raining a ton and we got soaking wet yesterday but no flooding yet so we are in the clear :) Everything went well this week, we talked to a lot of people and found some new people. Adrian is progressing super well he'll get baptized either this week or next butttttt I actually won't be there to see him anymore. I'm getting transferred!! So we found out this morning that I am leaving Houston 8 and headed down to Missouri City! I will be companions with Elder Seal, one of the Elders that came out with me. I am super excited, though Houston 8 is the bomb I have been here since February so I was actually expecting a change. I am super excited though, it will be a great time in a new place. Nothing much more to report I don't know much about the area expect the zone is HUGE! It's the 2nd largest in the mission, it covers half of Sugarland, Rosenburg, Brazos, Missouri City, and Sienna Plantation. It's a new adventure and I am super stoked :)  It's great though, pure countryside no buildings, no people, perfect place, I am super excited :) Also yes we were on a temple trip with the youth, because Leiry went to do baptisms! We get to go pretty often in this ward, not sure about my new ward :) Also the pants are AWESOME. I love them, they are comfortable and do really well when it's hot and rainy (perfect for Texas!) Really I am so excited, this area has been a great growth area and I am excited to take all that I have learned into this new place, more news to come!! I love the quote you send me thank you so much mommy :) I hope all is well, I love you and miss you lots!

Love,
Elder Jensen

At a temple trip with Houston 8
Where else would Elder Jensen be except posing dramatically across the fountain
from his companion?

No comments:

Post a Comment