Wednesday, September 14, 2016

In Which Elder Jensen Must Hide from a Dog...

Sorry I completely forgot to tell you but usually we take Holidays to work and do P-day on Tuesday! Also as far as everything else goes, yes I am good!! My wallet is small but I've got my drivers license, driving card, debit card, my mission debit card, and missionary health card (ps I'm good with insurance the missionary medical is pretty great $10 for prescription, visit, or anything medical related but I lost my personal healthcare card, the blue cross blue shield one just a fyi) so anyways I am set :) Also the Wells Fargo card will be coming right to our apartment so no worries. As far as the package goes, will you be sending it here to the apartment or to the mission office? If it's at the apartment I can get it on Friday, mission office possibly the next Monday. Just let me know :)

Everything is pretty great we had a good week! So I'm actually in the Houston South Zone now (we just teamed up with Richmond for zone conference)! Haha yeah so this new area has Sugarland and Missouri City which is pretty urban, but there's this little town called Fresno near where we live and it's basically like Rupert. Everyone has these huge attack dogs so I got chased by one last week but I'm all good, only damage was to my pride (I had to hide on top of the car). It's hard this area has never had a ton of success but we're not losing faith, we're super excited to get to work :) Zone conference was awesome! So zone conferences happen 4 times a year and it's a chance for President to train us all at the same time, so we normally don't do much...we just did a little 45 minute section and he taught us the rest of the time. Also the senior missionaries here mostly work in the office and help us with cars, apartments, secretary stuff for President, finances, etc. Then in my last zone we had a senior missionary couple actually working out in the field. They do the same thing but don't have a set schedule like us, also they can listen to music and watch tv, ect :) They are all great though, we love them!

That's awesome though glad you guys had a great week, and I'm super happy that you get to go to general conference!! Wow that is so great. I can't wait for general conference :) Thanks so much for everything momma, love you lots!! You are the best mother in the entire world and I am so grateful for everything you have done for me and continue to do for me. love you lots!!!
Elder Jensen


The missionaries help at a food bank and score BIG TIME on the girl scout cookies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment