Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The News From the New Zone

Hey no worries, we actually emailed a little earlier today and I just barely saw your email!

As such I don't have a ton of time but I'll try to answer everything! The apartment is super nice haha, even nicer than my last one. It's a good place. Elder Seal is awesome, we get along really well and we both have pretty high expectation for this transfer, we want the zone to do really good. That's awesome that you talked to his mom though! Yeah we both arrived in Texas together and we'll hit the year mark here in the next two weeks :) Also yes that is a tradition but to be honest we'll probably forget the day it happens haha, I haven't burned anything yet! Also no nothing in specific I'm doing good on everything, just new contacts and a new debit card :/ yes it is official it's gone. I still have hope it'll show up, I looked through our whole apartment and car but no luck. Elder Smith said he'd keep an eye out for it. If you could cancel that card for me that would be great. Also I have a photocopy of my license but I'll probably need a new license here soon...is that possible to obtain? Sorry that it's such a pain...:/ Anyways other questions, of course you can send videos! I have no idea how to, but if you can send them I should be able to watch them :) That's awesome though thank you for all the pictures, I emailed kate a minute ago. I am doing well, a lot of great things are going to happen this transfer I know it! I love you lots Mommy thanks for everything! Love you!!!!

Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment